Playing darts is a game that has never gone out of style, in fact it is a game that is practiced in a fun way in groups or individually. There are several types of dart boards on the market, so it is difficult to choose the best product. It is advisable to take into account the opinions that customers have about the handling and quality of the target to choose the best one on the market.
One of the dart targets that stands out the most is Arachnid Cricket Pro 800 Electronic Dartboard which is made with NylonTough segments that improves durability and playability.
A second option is WINMAU Diamond Plus Professional Bristle, it is made with high quality materials, it is a target that is considered professional, it weighs 4.75 kilograms.
As a third option is Unicorn Striker Home Darts that has a weight of 6.5 kilograms and the doors are made of wood.
One of the most common ways to play is to add points until you reach an exact figure and another way to play is to subtract until you reach zero or hit the same numbers several times. The target has two fundamental elements so that it can be played: the darts and the target. It is important that they provide comfort and security while the juice lasts, for this reason we have made this guide with the help of experts so that you buy the best dart boards of 2021.
The best darts boards of 2021 on the market: our favorites
What is a dart board? When were dartboards invented?
Darts is a very fun game that is played in teams or you can play alone, this game consists of each player throwing three darts in a row until they get a score or achieve a goal that is determined before starting the game.
The darts according to the history books were invented around 1314, the story tells that the soldiers between battle and battle after their boredom were dedicated to compete by throwing sharp materials to the wine barrels that later they drew a circle to differentiate the scores.
In the 1960s, darts had a boom, many local owners put up dart boards in their stores so that customers were entertained.
In the 80’s with the invention of electronic dynes there was a greater diffusion, dynaa already made you score automatically.
Main benefits of playing darts
- Playing darts relieves stress, it is a way to disconnect and escape from obligations. This game can be done professionally or at the amateur level.
- This game encourages teamwork, darts make teams create and interact with others. Companies hold tournaments so that there is a better relationship between workers and to reinforce the feeling of belonging.
- This game improves hand-eye coordination, requires precision and accuracy.
- Improve your social relationships professionally or simply to expand your social network.
- Improve patience and concentration since for this game either professionally or as a hobby you need relaxation and hitting the mark.
- To play you need to plan a good strategy if we want to win the game.
- The more there are in each game, the greater the feeling of well-being and the higher the self-esteem.
- Develops body language to communicate with peers.
What is the most popular game to play with darts?
Currently the most popular dart games are the electronic dartboard since when playing it automatically counts the points and it is much easier.
It is a good option for both adults and children, the world of electronic darts has brought a variety of popular games. What are these popular games?
- No Score Cricket: It is the most common and famous game, the objective of this game is to score a number several times.
- Count Up: Before the game starts there must be a consensus to close the numerical objective. Players will have to get the score.
- Cricket: It is the first variant of the No Score game, its objective is to score three times in the number 10, 20 or 50 (Bull Eye).
- The “301”: Players start with this score and the first to have 0 points will win.
- The “321 ZAP”: In this game, all players start with 0 points and must score 321. This game was typical, especially of the classic bullseye, since it was easier to calculate.
The 5 Best dart boards for Adults of 2021
Playing darts is a game that adults like a lot and that also encourages fun among friends and family. There are a wide variety of designs, models and brands, so we have selected the five best targets for adults with the help of experts in this field.
The 5 Best dart boards for Kids of 2021
Children have special targets for them, as we well know adult darts are made of metal and are dangerous for this reason there are targets for children with magnetic darts on the market. It is advisable that they start playing at a young age as it is very beneficial to develop skills. Below we have made a selection of the 5 best targets for children.
What types of darts are there today?
At present there are a variety of darts on the market, the biggest difference is in the manufacturing material of the tip. Next we are going to name the different types of darts. We have the metal tip darts, the plastic tip darts, professional darts and darts for children (magnetic darts).
- Metal tipped darts are typically made of steel and are designed for traditional targets.
- Plastic tipped darts are quite inexpensive, they are also usually sold in packs. This model is used for electronic targets.
- Professional darts are designed and manufactured for people who are dedicated to this and participate in tournaments and championships. These darts are usually more expensive than the previous ones that we have named.
- Darts for children are usually shorter than those for an adult and the tip is usually made of plastic or magnetic darts. We can also find suction cup and velcro darts with round tips on the market.
What are the standard dart board measurements?
Do you want to know how long the dart board is? There is no exact measurement of the targets, but we can say that they are more or less usually 3.40 wide and 20 centimeters long. It all depends on the manufacturer, the make, the model and the recipient.
How much is a dart board?
Thinking of buying a dart board? Currently you have several cheap models, but if you want a professional dart board, you should know that they are usually more expensive. Do you want to know which are the cheapest dart boards? Below we have made a small selection of the cheapest dart boards on Amazon.
Can a dart board get wet? Can you wash a dart board?
Have a dirty old dart board and don’t know how to clean it? Below we have left you a video of how you have to do it.
What dart boards are the most popular to buy?
Thinking of buying a dart board to play with? The most popular model to buy on Amazon is the WINMAU Blade 5 Dual Core Professional Bristle Dartboard for the price it has and the quality it offers to the customer.
About this item:
- 5th Generation Blade Technology.
- The dynamic sector wires are 20% thinner and the radial wires are 10% thinner for greater scoring potential.
- The Blade angle has been reduced from 90 degrees inclusive to 60 degrees. inclusive, and the ultimate tensile strength of the dynamic sector wire has been increased by 20% to ensure that dart points glide past the wire and into the scoring bed.
- With carbon diffusion technology for an ultra-hard surface and improved performance and durability. The Blade 5 includes the Rota-Lock triple-wheel lock and level system for a secure fit and easy rotation.
- 450mm Diameter x 38mm Thickness.